Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project Make the Bride Sexy!

Yesterday on the way home from work I decided to change my angle of my blog a little bit through my wedding. Still the same concept of being honest but definitely gearing it towards my wedding with a twist - Project Make the Bride Sexy! lol I need a change to get me motivated again and excited about writing it. It was getting stale so I'm sorry for that.

I hear a lot of people say planning your own wedding is stressful. Well I have to disagree! Besides that it is time consuming there is no denying that - I have actually had a ton of fun doing it! I have the majority of all the important things:

          Date - Done
          Venue - Done
          DJ - Done
          Photographer - Done
          Caterer - Done
          Bar Service - Done
          Buy Alcohol - Need
          Florist - Need (might do this myself we'll see)
          Day of Coordinator - Done
          Officiant - Need
          Transportation - Need
          Dress - Done
          Bridesmaid Dresses - Ordered
          Groom's Suit - Need
          Groomsmen Suits - Need
          Decorations - Buying here and there but have a good bit

It's fun planning the best day of my life/ our life! We have 207 days till that day which means I have 207 days to become a sexy bride! :) I started that journey yesterday, I was very proud of myself. I went downstairs during my lunch hour and hopped onto a elliptical for 35 minutes. It was the 1st time in that room in I don't know how long. In fact I have a little "joke":

Question/ Joke: How do you know it's been a long time since you worked out?

Answer: When you finish working out, go to grab your baby wipes to freshen up and clean the sweat off and they are all dried up, completely!! OOPS!

You see I don't sweat a lot - most would think that is a great quality, I would beg to differ - I just over heat. But I don't need to take a shower most of the time after I work out for 30-45 minutes inside. Typically baby wipes will do the trick. Definitely had to wet those puppies in the sink yesterday. Needless to say a trip to Walmart was in my future that evening.

Well 1 day down and 207 to go till the best day of our lives! Today I will walk Wrigley after work. My best friend is back in the office after being out for 2 weeks for surgery, we're going out for lunch! :)


No comments: