Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Come on Time!

It's Tuesday, October 9th! Can anyone else believe how fast this year has gone? I woke up this morning alone and lonely in my bed (missing my fiance after having spent the last 10 days and nights with him) and said a little prayer that the next 3 months go by just as fast, if not faster! I can not wait to live in the same city, the same place!

It's officially been 13 months that he left for Charlotte. I know every single inch of the trip there and back. Yesterday I asked him where he was on his trip when I got off work. He said exit 19 off I-77 and I replied back - "Two Noch Road"! Yup I knew the name of the exit - I know that's sad! I know that either exit 77 off I-95, exit 139 of I-26 or exit 12 off I-77 are the best and some of the cheapest gas on the trip. I know where all the Chick-fil-as are along the route too. I'm looking forward to forgetting that soon. I don't know when exactly he will be able to move back but I hope it's soon!

On a positive note I got on the scale yesterday and I was 164.8 lbs. I was a bit shocked I dropped a pound but I got on again this morning and I was once again 164.8 lbs. Hey it wasn't a fluke! haha I am trying slowly. I am making better choices on food most of the time. I had a 1/2 lb  cheeseburger last Monday (Oct 1st) that was amazing from a local place in Atlantic Beach - Poe's Tavern - and I enjoyed every last bite! (If you're in Jacksonville and haven't gone I highly recommend going and getting a burger!) You know me and a good cheeseburger, it's my vice!

I have to run errands today during my lunch break so no working out then but I promised Wrigley (my 78lb Golden Retriever for those of you that don't know him yet) this morning that we would walk to the beach this  evening when I get home. That means early dinner once I get home and then an hour walk! It's a nice way to burn a few extra calories and enjoy the evening in my book.

I'll also be praying that time flies to Friday when I go to Charlotte to celebrate his birthday! Come on weekend, I need to sleep well again because last night I missed the warm body next to me and slept like crap. Come on time!


No comments: