Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Fat Girl" Strikes Again

Anyone else ready for the weekend like I am?! I always look forward to the weekends I get to spend with my fiance. I know another one!! This month has been amazing because I have seen him so much. No complaining at all on my end! :)

So yesterday my "Fat Girl" took over and I completely forgot about my exercises! I'm serious, it wasn't a convenient forget, it was a truly genuine forgetful moment. On the way home I stopped at a church pumpkin patch and got a pumpkin (probably got robbed because I paid $16 for my fairly large pumpkin, but I would rather give my money to someone local than the grocery store!) . Watching the little kids running around, parents taking pictures and couples taking pictures with the pumpkins I got distracted. I was wishing my fiance was with me.

Then I got home and Wrigley and I started our walk. We walked again for an hour (64 minutes to be exact) and just over 3 miles. It was great and I definitely think it's Wrigley's favorite thing in the world. He knows our path now it so funny because he just turns and leads. On the way back up the beach I was talking to my sister and a crotchety old woman starts yelling at me that my dog is suppose to be on a leash. Wrigley had been soo good ALL night on the beach not going up to other dogs and people unless they say come play or whatever until cranky pants lady - he goes running towards her white dog. Thanks buddy! I was a bit discombobulated with being on the phone, trying to get Wrigley and attempting to ignore this angry lady.

On our way back home I realized how hungry I was, I was starving! I started thinking about what I needed to do to fix dinner - steam potatoes and broccoli, heat up the left over grilled pork chop, mince up some garlic, chop of some parsley and cut a lime. My mouth was salivating and the "Fat Girl" took over and nothing but food was on my mind.

I was suppose to come home and do my exercises for the day. OOPS! I walked in the door, stuck a pot on the stove to start boiling and started halving potatoes and cutting put broccoli. Next thing I knew I was in my room in my chair eating dinner. After I finished and was watching TV I realized "OMG I completely forgot to do my exercises!" LOL! "Fat Girl" struck again and I just laughed it off and got up and started hanging my clean clothes.

Oh well I can't get mad. Today is a new day and I go and run with my sister after work and then off to my friend's house for some wine and girls time! Here's today's exercises, so far they look like the hardest day thus far (get ready Charlene!):

100 Jumping Jacks
20 Vertical Leg Crunches
30 Crunches
20 Squats
20 Wall Push-Ups (these hurt my elbow last time so I might do regular ones but only 10)
50 Russian Twists
15 Second Side Plank (each side)
10 Lung Split Jumps
5 Jump Squats
40 High Knees

No comments: