Friday, October 26, 2012

Ouchie Abs

It's finally Friday - YIPPIE!

My abs hurt soo much today. My sister and I worked out together last night - ran 1.6 miles and then did the exercises I posted on yesterday's blog ("Fat Girl" Strikes Again"). Ouchie! I coughed last night and then bent over and held my stomach, that kind of pain. But it's a good pain, it's the pain of my body is getting back there. Still have a ways to go, but every little pain is jut one step closer.

Yesterday though on the run the run I felt like crap. Not because I was sore or something but because I had pizza and a lot of it for lunch. I think it was more the large amount that hurt me. I was still full, well maybe not full but I wasn't hungry and normally I am at 5:30-6pm. Then it wasn't with the greatest of foods so it just made me feel sluggish! Ugg! I made it through though. I have got to be better. At dinner we had left overs and I limited myself to just 2 pieces and salad; which is what I should have done at lunch. It's all about moderation. (By the way it's a local place so the pieces aren't the huge pieces like say Papa Johns).

That's definitely my issue - portion control and moderation. I got much better about it when I was working out at the beginning of the year, I just have fallen off more than one horse and this is one that I need to climb back on. I'm getting better over the last 2ish weeks. I know it's not a long time but everyone has to start someone where to a long time right?!

This weekend my fiance will be in town. On Saturday is the Florida/Georgia game - I could care less but he is a huge Florida fan (the 1 thing I dislike about him - lol - love you babe!) so I thought it would be fun to have his family (and my sister) over for dinner afterwards. I am making carnitas for the 1st time (a tad nervous but excited too) for carnitas tacos and I will make Cuban Black Beans too. Probably not the healthiest meal in the world but it will be a test of moderation again for me. I know I can do it.

Oh ya I have to run 2 miles on Saturday. I told my fiance he has to make sure I do it, I can't skip it! He might ride his bike with me. That would be nice. Well here is the exercises for this weekend:

Friday:                                          Saturday:                                Sunday:
60 Jumping Jacks                          50 Jumping Jacks                     45 Jumping Jacks
40 Crunches                                  20 Squats                                15 Squats
10 Sit-Ups                                     100 Russian Twists                   5 Squat Jumps        
10 Tricep Dips                               5 Kneeling Push-Ups                 50 Russina Twists
20 Side Lunges (each leg)              1 Minute Downward Dog            30 Seconds Plank
15 Incline Push-Ups                       15 Jack Knife Sit-Ups               10 Standing Calf Raises
10 Oblique Crunches (each side)    10 Lunges (each leg)                  5 Kneeling Push-Ups  
30 Butt Kickers                             10 Side Lunges (each leg)          30 Seconds Superman
5 Squat Jumps                               20 Bird-Dogs                            10 Lunges (each leg)        
15 Jack-Knife Sit-Ups                     20 Inner Thigh Lifts (each leg)     40 Crunches

No comments: