Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today is Day #2

Today is Day #2 with getting back on track. I was good yesterday and did what I was suppose to do according to the schedule I posted yesterday - I walked with Wrigley for 1.6 miles miles that took 28 minutes. I got my heart beat up and that's all that mattered.

Today will be the challenge - it's Day #2 and that means I am suppose to run! I haven't run in like 5 months and I am suppose to run 1.5 miles. I decided yesterday I am just going to pick a nice slow speed and if it takes me 30 minutes to do it takes me 30 minutes to do! haha The challenge really isn't the run, it's getting the motivation to put foot to pavement and actually go out there and do it. This is where I have faltered the last couple of months, getting the motivation and courage to get out there and do it. The funny part is that I know I can do it so I guess I am just scared it will hurt or that I will be bad at it when I start back or something.

I have 2 choices today on where I can do my mile and a half - at lunch or after work. It's going to be in the mid 70s both times so it should be nice weather for a jog (let's be honest it's going to be more of a jog than run most likely). I need to run some errands either after work today or Thursday and both days are 1.5 miles run days so I just have to decide, "Are you going to put this run off again or just get it over with Meghan?!"

I'll let you know what I do tomorrow.

Oh by the way I said I would post pictures so here they are. I have NEVER taken photos without a shirt on, just sports bra and posted them! I have posted with my shirt on so this is a very big step for me. Here goes nothing, they are below.





By the way - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! I love you babe and wish I could be with you on your birthday today. I love you so very much! 

No comments: