Friday, November 2, 2012

BTHO the Gators!

It's officially November and the holidays have begun! Halloween went really well - only 6 mini flavored tootsie rolls - GO ME! Wrigley and I enjoyed sitting outside by the fire a lot! We might have to sit in our backyard more because that was relaxing!

Yesterday I got my 1st Black Friday email! Can you believe it. Thanksgiving was 3 weeks away from yesterday and Black Friday is 3 weeks from today! Hard to believe. That's 1 of 2 days a year I throw the diet to the window completely and just eat all the yummy foods. I can't wait. It also means that I start 1/2 marathon training the week after Thanksgiving. Here goes nothing.

As for right now I have been pretty good. Tuesday I didn't run because it was really cold and windy still and I had to crave pumpkins. So Wednesday I ran at lunch. I almost didn't because we had a lot to do but when everyone else went to lunch I decided you know what I am too, but running. I ended up running 2.5 miles when I was only suppose to run 2. Yay me! It felt really good too. Then yesterday I was suppose to run 2 miles but after Wednesday I upped all my runs a bit since I'm feeling good and it just prepares me more for 1/2 marathon training. Anyway, so yesterday I took my car to the Honda dealership so they could read the SRS light that came on on Wednesday. I am headed to Gainesville today to watch my Aggies BTHO some Gators so I wanted to make sure it wasn't something like the airbag. He said it would take about 4 minutes so I asked him if I could leave my bad under his desk so I could go for a run. I went into the bathroom and changed and off I went for my 2 miles. I got back and he said he had told everyone my story because he had never seen anyone do that, be that productive while waiting for their car. Yay me again! I turned out my front mounting bracket and a valve gasket had broken so I had to get those replaced and had to wait a bit longer but that was okay, I got my run in!

Today will be nuts - work till 12, run to the Vet on Southside (where I use to live and in the wrong direction from where I live now) to get Wrigley's meds that I was suppose to get last night but the car took longer than expected, and then to the other side of the beach to pick up my contacts, back home to drop everything off, hopefully shove something down my throat and then go pick up my fiance's little sister who is going with me to Gainesville all by 1:30-1:45. WHEW! It's all to cheer my Aggies on! Gig 'Em Ags!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!


***BTW the spell check came on for Gainesville and one of the options was Knoxville (I kid you not)! LOVE IT! Go Vols!

No comments: