Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Getting back up there

Today's my Monday since I was on vacation yesterday. I have LOTS to do today and this week is going to be CRAZY but I am determined to get my running in. Today I am going to go at 11 instead of 11:30/12 because on my way home yesterday a little rock came up from a truck in front of me and put a little star crack in my window shield and someone is coming between 12-5 to fix it. I am sure it will be closer to 5 but still you know how it goes. If I'm not available they will come then.

Thursday hopefully I will get to run with my sister and then this weekend I've got 3.25 miles to go! I'm slowly getting back up there.

This weekend I ran my 2.75 miles Saturday morning. Holy elevation - talk about making a big difference. Also the little hills, definitely huffin and puffin but I got through it without stopping - well once but that was because my show lace came untied.

Well here's to a good week! Hope yours is too :)

No comments: