Thursday, November 29, 2012

I HATE Treadmills!

Hello all from Seattle! I have had a great trip thus far - things have been going smoothly and I have had happy colleagues with the new booth at the trade show so I am a happy camper.

As for working out I am soooooo proud of myself. Thus far I am 3 for 3 days for working out following my training program. Tuesday and Wednesday I got on the treadmill here at the hotel and did my 3 miles. In fact on Tuesday all the treadmills were full so I started on the elliptical for 1/2 mile and then switched over.  Definitely proud that I didn't let not having a treadmill right away bother me.

Then this morning I had a great run outside! Yes outside in Seattle but it wasn't that bad. I was talking to a guy I know that plans the whole trade show and he told me there is this great path by the water that is flat, paved and well lit. He offered to meet me at my hotel at 6:15am and we could run together. PERFECT and yes I actually woke up early can you believe it? We walked down and ended up running 3.5 miles and it was nice too. The hardest part was walking back up the hills to my hotel. Wow straight up! haha

This weekend is 4 miles which will be my longest run in quite some time but I am ready, even if it will be on a treadmill - did I mention I HATE treadmills?! Oh well I am still getting it done. :)

Enjoy you day!!

No comments: