Monday, January 14, 2013

4 Weeks = 7 lbs!

I'm back at work after NOT feeling well last week! I haven't been put on my ass like that in a long time. Thankfully though I'm feeling better.

Yesterday I got to do something fun - I put my wedding dress on for the first time in 6 months! I bought it in July and haven't had it on since. I fell in love all over again. I put it on because I went to drop it off at the seamstress to get that ball rolling. What I found out is A.) it still fits - YAY! but B.) If I could loose 5-10lbs it would fit amazing!

We set the 1st fitting - February 10th. That is 4 weeks from yesterday. I got on the scale this morning and it said 166.7lbs. I decided last night that I would loose 7lbs in 4 weeks - which is perfect putting me at 160lbs! That is what I was hoping for. That means starting today I have to be crazy good - no more stuffing myself, no more fried food, no more bad foods! I can do this.

Also it means back to working out EVERY DAY. My 1/2 marathon is 5 weeks away which means I have 4 weeks of hard training left. I have fallen off the wagon a bit but I think I can do this. I just gotta get my butt back out there and make myself. I have to put this as a priority in my life and not let other things get in the way. That will be the key.

I also got my fiance with me and he is going to try to lose 15lbs in 4 weeks. He's a guy so that is feasible but he is going to have to work at it. The challenging part is getting him to be active every day of the week. I know once he gets going it won't be bad, it will just be starting back at it.

So here is to the next 4 weeks and 7lbs disappearing!

No comments: