Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tracking

It's day #2 this week and I am wishing it was Friday already. LOL

I was pretty good yesterday. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill - slow and steady and flat. It wasn't anything impressive but I got it done and that is what I was aiming for. I ran inside because it was hot outside, well it was basically just as hot in that workout room. The only advantages were that there was no sun and I could drink from my water bottle whenever I wanted and that after being sick I think was a plus. I was happy when I was done that I did it.

I also tracked all my food yesterday. AND when we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner I planned out what I was going to have - was still going to be over but used some of my anytime points to make up for it. I stuck to my plan of beef fajitas without tortillas or the fixings. It was really good! I even only had 1 Michelob Ultra which is 0 points for 1 bottle (1 point for 2!)

Weightwatchers and their tracking is so different that I have been use to lately - points not calories. It is something I need to get use to. In fact the points don't even come from calories - they come from protein, fiber, carbs and fat. I've been so worried about calories, fat and sodium the last year so this will take some getting use to. However, I'm tracking and that right now is the goal - track everything!

I'm tired today but hopefully will get over that soon. I gave up caffeine until the wedding at least so it's been interesting adjusting but I also don't crave it any more which is nice.

Well here's to another good day today! :)

No comments: