Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013 - Back on Track

It's 2013 can you believe it? Even more it's already a week into it.

I am so excited for this year - well especially the first 4 months. :) This weekend my fiance and I moved into together into OUR room. (I've never had an our room before and so far so good! lol) It's still in progress moving my stuff from the downstairs room up and moving his stuff in. There is shit all of the house but we'll get it all put away this week and calmness will return to the house.

In 96 days I marry the love of my life and my best friend. I can't wait to become a Mrs. and spend the rest of my life with him. It's going to be so much fun to celebrate with family and close friends! Then of course there is the honeymoon afterwards that we are both looking forward to - Jamaica here we come!

The only "bad" thing thus far in 2013 is that I haven't been very good at keeping to my 1/2 marathon schedule. I've been soo busy painting, cleaning, and fixing our new room I just haven't had time. I didn't want to leave my fiance painting to go run 7 miles 2 weekends ago and this this weekend it was moving in the furniture and putting it all together and a massive cleaning on the bathroom (trust me hours of required cleaning - no way would I have stepped barefoot and naked into the shower otherwise!) In the last 2 weeks I have run 3 miles! Oops!

Today I am hoping back on that horse! I am going to go run 3 miles at lunch whether I like it or not AND I signed up for WeightWatcheres.com today. I haven't done it in years but why not - I need something new and maybe this will work. I've got 3 months till our wedding and I need to get into shape and look 'smokin good'!! haha

Okay here's to getting back onto track.

No comments: