Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fast Food

Yesterday marked 1 year since I have eaten a fast food hamburger! YAY! Last time I ate a Whopper from Burger King and it tore me apart! Then I also read a few days later about how they wash the meat with ammonia - read both blogs from last year here - "Monday?" and "Eat this, Not that!" After these 2 experiences that was it for me! I gave them up for good and I have stuck by that.

However, I do still eat at fast food places and it's actually picked up more lately and I really need to stop. Since those blogs above I have always said Chick-fil-a is it for me on fast food and today I am still good with that. NO ONE tell me anything about Chik-fil-a I will hurt you! It is delicious and I don't eat there that often so it's not the end of the world! haha! However, that hasn't stopped me from the chili at Wendy's which my fiance has brought up the point of, you won't eat the burgers but you will eat the chili? Good point babe - GONE! Then this past weekend actually I had 3 soft fresca tacos from Taco Bell (at least I chose the "healthier" option) and a philly cheese steak from Abry's. The problem is on Sunday on my drive home from Charlotte Chick-fil-a isn't open so I stopped by Arby's as the Curly fries were calling my name. I am not a huge fan of traditional sandwiches and I had seen those commercials about how it's good so I thought why not. It was okay and actually I didn't eat all of it because it was huge! The tacos I have no excuse except I was hungry earlier in the day when we left IKEA and I asked my fiance to get be tacos and that's what we got.

I know I know - I want to lose weight and I eat that crap. I refuse to give up Chick-fil-a, I just won't do it, but I will give up the others. From this point forward NO MORE fast food. Now a small salad from Wendy's sometimes with my own dressing has saved me for lunch a few times and I pick off the cheese and such so if it's an emergency than it's still good but ONLY salad NO Chili! I have 16 days till dress shopping - not sure if my goal is in reach any more - boo! I guess though there is only way to find out, go for it!

No comments: